Forums
Livestream Feedback
Read this space for competition analysis, match predictions and more !

Livestream Feedback

Postby Juanbreezer » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 21:29

If you guys have any feedback regarding the Livestream.

Please post it here so the admins can discuss it with you guys and to get our streams up for the best we can!
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Re: Livestream Feedback

Postby Razza95 » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 21:36

U need to spectate a more varaty of players :) once i was watching u specing same guy until he died and then auto swap to some one else. U should maybe spec more players from the team to see more action and maybe predict where they are going for more crisp commentating ;)

Hope it helped,
Razza
Razza95
E-Dom Newbie

Finland Finland

Postby Juanbreezer » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 21:43

Razza95 wrote:U need to spectate a more varaty of players :) once i was watching u specing same guy until he died and then auto swap to some one else. U should maybe spec more players from the team to see more action and maybe predict where they are going for more crisp commentating ;)

Hope it helped,
Razza

Thnx. Will keep it in my mind the next stream!
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Frecker!? » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 21:46

Quality is abit poor but thats really a big issue.

Your English is not great so possibly 1-2 more admins can get invloved, not your fault but if your the only available guy thats not to worry.

The idear of "Livestream" is good though and a good addition (Provided it can and does not get violated)
Frecker!?
E-Dom Veteran

England England

Postby Juanbreezer » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 21:51

For my english i know, I talk dutch all the time so, when I need to switch, I need to think before saying something :P

But the quality is poor? Ill have a look on that ASAP!!
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Razza95 » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 21:53

Oh and u need to advertise it on the homepage more etc when going live so people know when you guys are gonna stream! And if any one thinks quality is poor then just put the stream on 720p+ :) Then it was fine for me.

Razza
Razza95
E-Dom Newbie

Finland Finland

Postby Juanbreezer » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 22:06

We do have our Twitter there wich I will update before going life so ;)

Also we are doing slight changes (ex. Coverage, on the left side of the site)
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Juanbreezer » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 22:06

And ofcourse when there is a final we will try to do it big ;)
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby FoOKaa! » Thu 26 Apr, 2012 18:59

Just explained to Juan that he can actually watch teh match, each player or free spectate FROM SPECTATE :D Lmfao :D

Loving this idea EDom :D

Juan pls sort your mic out man, you must have mic boost up too much i rekon lol....
FoOKaa!
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Postby Juanbreezer » Thu 26 Apr, 2012 19:29

:P ill see what I can do ;)
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby JamesGloop » Thu 26 Apr, 2012 22:22

Might be werth swapping sides every 2 or 3 rounds to get a view from both teams. Rather than just on the attack. :)

Overall though, I really like it. I know all the ones in our clan that watched also enjoy it. :)
JamesGloop
E-Dom Soldier

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Postby .Doris. » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 0:09

major picky but could do with more sports like commentary... seem to get the feel for it when the commentator puts his own life on the line just commentating.

eg 'JamesGloop destroys another one in the head from long range, and takes the 5man'

(Obviously this would never happen it was just an example)
.Doris.
E-Dom Newbie

England England

Postby Juanbreezer » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 0:49

but then I would praise James too much.. and from previous events, that is a bad thing :D
Jokies <3

I'll see
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Predje » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 19:34

Imo there are way to many quiet moments, try to get a co-caster whenever possible and obviously the 2.30 round times suck for casters :p,
put some more feeling into the casting most of the time it sounds like your reading some boring stuff,
disable steam when your in-game it's beyond annoying for most viewers,
show the scoreboard after every round and on boring moments to keep new viewers up to date,
if you have time before the match discuss a little something about both teams and make a prediction of the end score with an explanation of why,
after the match make a summary of the match,
and as last just keep trying and don't mind stupid people, you'll get good eventually :p
Predje
E-Dom Adept

Belgium Belgium

Postby Thomo » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 20:44

Predje wrote:Imo there are way to many quiet moments, try to get a co-caster whenever possible and obviously the 2.30 round times suck for casters :p,
put some more feeling into the casting most of the time it sounds like your reading some boring stuff,
disable steam when your in-game it's beyond annoying for most viewers,
show the scoreboard after every round and on boring moments to keep new viewers up to date,
if you have time before the match discuss a little something about both teams and make a prediction of the end score with an explanation of why,
after the match make a summary of the match,
and as last just keep trying and don't mind stupid people, you'll get good eventually :p

i agree with predje it seems quiet at points maybe we can do a edom member as a guest every stream to be a co host hands up lol but i have a habit of swearing :oops:
Thomo
E-Dom Soldier

England England

Next

Return to Competition Coverage