Forums
Livestream Feedback
Read this space for competition analysis, match predictions and more !

Re: Livestream Feedback

Postby Frecker!? » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 20:49

Maybe its due to the fact that he said he would try to refrain from speaking to much and not to explain in detail minute by minute or round for round., which is what he did for the first stream.

I agree a co host or more available admins would sort nearly every issue tbh.

At the minute Juan has abit too much to do on his own.
Frecker!?
E-Dom Veteran

England England

Postby Juanbreezer » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 21:00

I got a supprise for you in 1 of the upcomming streams ;)
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Thomo » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 21:12

streaming ideas

1. get infos from both clans before the game with players stats. info any thing even players
2. get players info from each player on the night
3. talk more make it sound existing like with your voice
4. edom players place bets to win a badge on edom
5. chat about the game at half time how people feel about up coming games that edom may support
6. co host like a edom players at random can join each live stream
7. chat about games in the past
Thomo
E-Dom Soldier

England England

Postby klok » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 22:01

We should get a guest co host from bash and slash
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Juanbreezer » Fri 27 Apr, 2012 22:03

@klok, just wait for the first livestream. I got something planned ;)
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby FoOKaa! » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 7:47

FoOKaa!
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Postby JamesGloop » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 9:39

Rofl Fookaa, that could keep me occupied for hours....!

Would be nice to get some king of betting system going, it was always quite good on Clanbase and always was popular. Not sure how technically hard it would be to create something like this.
JamesGloop
E-Dom Soldier

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Postby mcgitt » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 13:32

Yo there. 1st let me start by saying edom has came up with a great idear for livestream matches.

On the other hand, like a few things said above^. Too quiet (feels like your watching the game and forgetting about us watchers )

I totally agree with the quick team explainations like a wee bit about them before the match, and summary after.

Switching between players/teams is always the way forward as sticking to 1 player well.......zzz. As said above try predict where players will be so the most of the action is captured on liveStream. Also would be nice to try explain what the player is gna try do or hearing, for exp. Nameless is want to try push into the room to keep alley way coverd for team mates, ohh wait he hears someone?........Yep hes waiting him to run out and catch him off guared.

Other commentators would be a nice touch as the english is hard to understand, but saying that very good job done atm.

And it would be nice to let others know when the live stream is going up, dont just broadcast on twitter as everyone doesnt have it. Maby have edom stick up an advertising banner on their homepage with details etc..

Hope this helps you out, 1st few times like everything else is hard to get used to, but im sure you will get the nack of it.....Maby look up youtube videos of other matches and try listening to the commentators on them to get a wee idear of how to keep the fans in.

Thanks again. best of luck
mcgitt
E-Dom Grunt

Scotland Scotland

Postby Don Rafael » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 16:03

Look here for upcoming broadcasts :)
Don Rafael
Honorary E-Dom Admin
Honorary E-Dom Admin

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby r3lap5e » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 16:48

_Neo_ wrote:Could always set up an Edom streaming team, post requirements, see how many apply and go from there

Said this ages ago, a streaming team isn't just those who can stream, this includes shoutcasters as well, including back ups
r3lap5e
E-Dom Veteran

England England

Postby klok » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 17:09

+1

fuck ive just turned this forum into clanbase

/slaps klok
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby stiggz » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 17:25

_Neo_ wrote:
_Neo_ wrote:Could always set up an Edom streaming team, post requirements, see how many apply and go from there

Said this ages ago, a streaming team isn't just those who can stream, this includes shoutcasters as well, including back ups

Perhaps those that might interested in helping out with streaming/media side of E-Dom can put in an an open application or talk to Juan about being a guest co-commentator? This might be a topic to be discussed in the admin forums before anything can be said/done.
stiggz
E-Dom COO
E-Dom COO

England England

Postby Juanbreezer » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 17:56

If you want to do a livestream with me as a guest/co-commentator. Feel free to send me a PM. And ill see if I can take you with me ;)

ow in the PM, please tell me the times / dates you could come. Mostly because some people do play wars aswell ;)

As for the open application / helping out, it is as stiggz said: This might be a topic to be discussed in the admin forums before anything can be said/done.
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Juanbreezer » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 21:34

I need feedback for this match!! especially since morrow is joining me tomorrow aswell *(-_-)*
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Frecker!? » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 22:14

Only dutch allowed?

:?

:P
Frecker!?
E-Dom Veteran

England England

PreviousNext