Forums
Season 11 RTV - Sponsored by Chillblast - PREVIEW!!!!
Read this space for competition analysis, match predictions and more !

Season 11 RTV - Sponsored by Chillblast - PREVIEW!!!!

Postby klok » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 18:00

****SPONSORED BY CHILLBLAST*****

Hello, Bonjour, Guten tag and various other greetings to all you lovely people in edom!

As you asked for it, you’re going to get it (well Don did at least), yes we are back with the weekly love it or hate it round up of the Road to Victory Season 11 at Eurodomination.

This season we have 3 divisions for Black Ops 2 and we welcome back CoD4 hopefully not for its last hurrah but a resurgence and some ongoing competition, unfortunately there’s no BF3 this time around – but all you BF3 clans out there go get some action going and we’ll do what we can for you just like we have done with CoD4!

To spice things up somewhat this season, I have recruited a couple of dynamic, active, passionate (well a couple of at least) reporters who will be bringing you some insight into what makes the various clans in the competitions tick as well as insights into their choice of underwear – you know you want it!

A new addition this season is the MVP – that’s the Most Valuable Player for those not in the know! This means that even if you lose you can still be a winner – clans will vote for the oppositions best player – not necessarily the one with the most kills but the one who wins the clutch round, plants, ninja defuses etc – the one who made the most difference to the outcome – or the one whose name sounds most like KlooK for those clans in Division 2 (hint!) The MVPs will get a prize and its not a kiss from Don but better - what better you say than a kiss from Don – yes I say!

So lets have a look at the set up starting this time with Black Ops 2 and Division 2 for a change. ****DISCLAIMER – all comments below are intended to cause offence, any taken will merely satisfy my tiny ego so don’t complain!*****

Division 2 has some relatively new faces to Edom this time along with several clans who have proved they have no life and are now entering close to several thousand matches on edom between them. Lets have a look at these no lifers….

The Kool Killas – so Kool that they need three teams to contain their Koolness (cough). We have the 2nd and 3rd teams in Division 2 this season – which one will prevail, could be either with KK*3 coming over from many matches in BF3 and KK*2 having a bunch of rejects from the 1st team  all I can say on this one is that it should be a right battle between them when they face off and with any luck we can get a livestream going – Juan up for it mate?

Elsewhere we have Dw| also known as Deathwish, for those not in the know these chaps have been around a couple of seasons in a variety of different guises but haven’t, yet, been too active in BLops2 so how will they fare – could be anyones guess especially given they have a lot of Irish players – if they can keep them off the whiskey long enough they could be a nice surprise in this group.

=TSR=, The Silent Rangers, so silent in fact that we couldn’t find them in the last RTV after the first match but they have finally surfaced again. I think given the other clans in the group these guys will struggle – which is part of the reason they dropped down from Div 1 and if I’m brutally honest and when aren’t I? They will be fighting it out for the wooden spoon with G-Spot (sorry chaps and chapesses!).

Then we have 8th and hopefully they will live up their name and come last in the group (that’s 8th for the mathematically challenged among you) – especially if Freckles doesn’t play although there’s little chance of that as he is the glue that holds them together and so often their match winner – would be nice to see the old git Bulldog back but you never know when he’s trolling the forums!

Clogging along we have DSKs second team, buoyed up by their liberal use of illegal drugs can they see through their drug fuelled stupor long enough to beat anyone? Well if previous results are anything to go by they are the ones to beat in Div 2.

And now onto a relative newcomer to the RTV – TG also known as the Guardians, a bunch of danes, who we all know wear silly hats with horns on – presumably so they can hang stroings of smoked sausages on while gaming for an in between round nibble. Not one of the strongest in the group but capable of putting up a fight and could cause some upsets later on in the division.

Finally, G-Spot, well what can be said about this bunch of reprobates that hasn’t been said already? A welsh War Arranger who’s more interested in sheep than anything else, a twat of a clan leader, an everton supporter along with some mancs (Eugh!) and some more no lifers who are rapidly approaching their 1000th game on edom. Going to find it tough this season I reckon.

My prediction:

DSK2 to top the group closely followed by either KK*2 or 3 with the rest fighting for scraps and G-Spot and TSR arguing over the wooden spoon.

Right? Wrong? Give a Sh*t? What do you think?

So moving on to the First Division, I would firstly like to be nice for once and say thanks to Frag for stepping up, taking the challenge and manning up from Div 2 to Div 1 – although having played Frag in the past as G-Spot what I really mean is thank fudge they aren’t in Div 2 

This year it was really hard to place clans in divisions as there isn’t really a runaway bunch in the ladder, however these guys I think are just about below edoms “elite”. So lets have a look…

Horna – Bunch of Fins, don’t know much about these (but that’s what our riving reporters are for eh?!) other than they are a poor mans Danes (insert xenophobic comments here). Played a few ladder games and had ok results, more of a Stoke than a Tottenham I think!

UNDF – winners of many accolades in edom including best underwear as voted by Don Rafael. In earlier seasons these guys were fighting it out at the top of the premier league, having won a couple. This season sees them in Div 1 and if they play to their potential I think they could win it.

PIC – well somehow they have managed to keep their PCs running despite the economic meltdown in Greece. Winners of previous events but never quite been able to step up to the elite – ping problems, maybe but strong contenders nonetheless.

Then wearing their best Bat Gear and bursting onto the scene with a BIFF, BASH KAPOW!!! We have those funny hat wearing Russians of POW! As with the Irish in Dw| if they can stay off the potato vodka long enough they could put up a right fight here.

Next another bunch of Finns in [MB]. Runners up in the CTF cup to N1B in one of the closest matches I’ve watched only throwing it away in the last two mins, but CTF ladder leaders, can they switch effectively from CTF to SnD – possibly but not one of my favorites.

Continuing a theme, N1B, winners of the CTF in a great final, prior ladders leaders in SnD – strong contenders without a doubt but map selection may be their downfall – lets get practising on those unknown maps chaps.

Wait, who’s that dancing and singing along, why it’s the oompa loompas of TC led by James Gloop, Gloop the big fat stinking nincompoop (apologies to Roald Dahl). As with UNDF previous challengers at the very top but this season down in the 1st.

And finally FRAG, Fun Run and Gun. Promoted without even a win, what does that say about them? Hopefully they will be evenly matched and a fight for anyone – lets see.

So predictions? Crikey it’s a hell of a tough one this time. I’m going to go for UNDF followed by TC – as for the rest its anyones call. What do you think – bets are open!

So now lets look at the best of the best – or as I like to call them, no lifers who cant get a girl (man – Rambobarbie please don’t kill me with your roundhouse kicks I am a nice person honest!) and have body odour 24/7 due to their constant PC gaming habits – in other words welcome to the Premier League

EASY – been around a while now and fought a few battles which is rather surprisingly for the Italians, they tend to give up fairly quickly, must have learnt something from their Rugby Union team (you go girls, beat the French!). too strong for Division 1 but too weak to win this one I reckon but I could be proved wrong it has been known!

Then a newcomer to Edom – Squawk – strange name for a clan, but then again they are continentals so what do you expect. Not much known about these although they were put up for the Premier league straight away so must have some depth and strength. Perhaps w can get an insight into their garlic munching tactics?

Speaking of garlic munchers, here’s another bunch in DGZ – ladder results put them as one of the undoubted favorites, but as with Div 1 its tough to call as results are going either way at the moment. Not been in edom too long but their results speak for themselves.

Then frog marching their way forward in military precision, we have impact. Can they live up to their name and make a serious impact on the results and division? Possibly. German tactics vs the French – hmmmm, sure theres a joke there somewhere – lets see what happens peeps!

Then in comes Juanbreezers, hash smoking companions in DSK1. Juan let me into a secret of theirs, he stalks the members and takes pictures of them which he uses to blackmail them into practising with – well all I can say is sheep, elephants (!) and the occasional wilderbeest – say no more! Contenders – maybe but I say no!

Next, the epitome of Kool – KKs number one team – or as I like to call them a bunch of Fookas. Previous tourney winners, strong contenders but blowing a bit hot and cold so far in Blops2 – capable of winning yes, but will they? Not this season chaps I think your koolness will be your undoing.

The final two clans don’t belong here at all – scumbag Softcore players, how the hell did they get into a Hardcore tournament. Oh wait, by beating all comers in the previous hardcore tournament and competing amongst themselves in the final – insert embarrassed emote here! – Surprise finalists, not in my eyes as I’ve always rated CKS from when they first took my clan up the proverbial, the question being is can they repeat it week in week out on differing maps? Possibly. The same can be said of Digital except they won the comp, can they repeat it week in week out – don’t see why not.

Winners of the Premier League this season will be – ah feck it no bloody idea, let sgo give the kiss of death to DGZ.

So there you have it.

Next weeks report will cover the action and hopefully have some insights from our roving reporters. In the meantime, fight hard, play fair and HAVE FUN!

KloK
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Re: Season 11 RTV - Sponsored by Chillblast - PREVIEW!!!!

Postby MorroW » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 18:03

Haha, great read, keep it up Kock! :D :YY: :YY: :YY:
MorroW
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Don Rafael » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 18:16

Awesome :YY:

I'd like to add to that, that almost all teams have arranged their matches for the first week before the deadline, well done :Y: keep it up !
Don Rafael
Honorary E-Dom Admin
Honorary E-Dom Admin

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Nrjzed » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 19:00

Nice work :lol:

Good luck and have fun guys :YY:
Nrjzed
Livestream Assistant

Belgium Belgium

Postby FoOKaa! » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 19:01

Nice read :D

Fooking bring it on !!!
FoOKaa!
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Postby =]KK[=WildChild » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 19:11

Good work keep it up Kok
=]KK[=WildChild
E-Dom Grunt

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Postby Dave84 » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 19:11

Wheres my mention :P joke. was a good read looking forward to more
Dave84
E-Dom Newbie

Ireland Ireland

Postby =]KK[=WildChild » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 19:12

=]KK[=WildChild wrote:Good work keep it up Kok

oops sorry bad spelling
=]KK[=WildChild
E-Dom Grunt

Postby klok » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 19:44

Dave84 wrote:Wheres my mention :P joke. was a good read looking forward to more

bEEN ON THE WHISKEY AGAIN EH DAVE :i
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby FoOKaa! » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 19:45

=]KK[=WildChild wrote:

oops sorry bad spelling

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
FoOKaa!
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Postby FoOKaa! » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 19:46

Thats what she said :xP
FoOKaa!
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Postby =]KK[=WildChild » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 21:07

also http://www.chillblast.com/ has spelling mistakes on the main page
=]KK[=WildChild
E-Dom Grunt

Postby =]KK[=WildChild » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 21:07

=]KK[=WildChild wrote:also http://www.chillblast.com/ has spelling mistakes on the main page

lg blu ray rewiter - rewriter
=]KK[=WildChild
E-Dom Grunt

Postby =]KK[=WildChild » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 21:08

=]KK[=WildChild wrote:
=]KK[=WildChild wrote:also http://www.chillblast.com/ has spelling mistakes on the main page

lg blu ray rewiter - rewriter

good stuff on there though
=]KK[=WildChild
E-Dom Grunt

Postby Bl@de » Thu 21 Feb, 2013 21:43

Klok, I'm sure there isn't anything like this in any other league...Awesome, love it.

Can't wait for the next installment :YY:
Bl@de
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Next

Return to Competition Coverage