Forums
SEASON 11 RTV WK2 - Sponsored by CHILLBLAST
Read this space for competition analysis, match predictions and more !

SEASON 11 RTV WK2 - Sponsored by CHILLBLAST

Postby klok » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:46

Round up Round up – yep that’s what you’re getting, here is your weekly overview of the Road to Victory Season 11 sponsored by Chillblast.

Firstly an apology, not from me but from my roving reporters who still haven’t manage to report much – but hot off the press I have some answers why! As I said last week if I didn’t hear anything I’d send out the hounds to track them down and mutilate them in horrible ways, well. It so turns out that one of my roving reporters actually hadn’t roved very far, in fact he’d only roved upstairs for nothing less than a bit of slap and tickle, how’s your father, nudge nudge wink wink and whats worse is that he dropped out of my clan match against 8th to do so. Not naming any names but he sounds very like Wolverines son (Darken for those of you who aren’t comic book geeks). So next time you see him if he has a grin you know why!

So enough and onto last weeks action, and lets start with the Premier League and where else but at the top of the division.

So EASY took on DGZ fighting to claim the top spot outright. DGZ – incidentally my favorites for the group – played an absolute blinder taking the match with a comfortable 9-15 margin resigning EASY to their first defeat and clearly marking their territory at the top of the table like a dog spraying up a tree, or Don rubbing himself up a lamppost.

Elsewhere KK fought the similarly name #DGZ and found out that these two were not simply imitators but almost the real thing. Farting Dog videos couldn’t help those Fookas this time around as #DGZ took a very closely fought match 13-11 – mind you it was drone – what a crock of poop!

DSK1 stated their intent to claim the title off with a little team bonding session which you can see here:

to get them in the mood. Did it work? Hell yeah, as DSK1 fought the winners of the HC cup Digital and gave them a kicking again winning with a common 15-9 score. Was that a set of PS3 controllers they had there? Sacriledge!

Elsewhere SQUARK decided that they’d wait to play impact and so rescheduled to tonight.

This weeks line up is an enticing set of matches with DSK facing #DGZ – ah feck it go have a look as they’ve already played 3 of them – teach me to have a life and not be online 24/7!!!

And that brings us to the First Division….

POW took on previous champs UNDF on Drone and socked it to them right good taking a convincing win 14-10 and cementing their position at the top of the division.

Elsewhere James Gloops OOmpa Loompas took on the Finns of Melee Boys and showed them what it means to be a man in this competition, bending them over and giving it to them by the slightest of margins winning 13-11.

FRAG fought the CTF winners N1B who once again proved that they are no slouches when it comes to SnD either and gave Frag a good old spanking taking the match 16-8, keeping them and TC hot on the heels of POW at the top of the league.

Not to be outdone PIC saw N1Bs impressive result and picking themselves up from a beating by the Batmen of KAPOW last week socked it to Horna who were too busy playing with their golden pigtails to concentrate much with PIC winning 18-6 again.

Match of the week coming up is most definitely TC vs N1B as whoever wins this keeps themselves in the chase for the top spot, the loser will fall behind and their match against POW becomes increasingly important. So will it be the bruvas or the company that take it? Smart money is on N1B so I’m putting mine on TC – go you oompas!

And now to the best division, the Second.

Arguably the match of the week was the face off between KK*2 and KK*3 which was live streamed and what a match it was. Closely fought, buttocks tensed as each round was important. Eventually after a cracking match it was the 3rd team KK*3 that emerged victorious – if you want to watch the match go visit Edoms Twitch TV account and its sat there in all its fruity goodness for you.

Then we had my favorites for the group DSK2 taking on The Silent but Deadly Farts and they didn’t disappoint me beating TSR 14-10 and grabbing the top spot. Then the irish drunkards of DW now called RA next week called Mary completed a win over TG and threw my predictions astray as I thought TG could sneak a win here but unfortunately didn’t leaving Mary at the top of the table along with DSK2.

And finally, the match where my riving reporter decided that having a bit of slap and tickle was more important than fighting against the 8th – get your priorities right matey – the rest of the clan do it at the same time and that’s probably why we keep losing! It was halfway through the match when I realised what was going wrong with our tactics and this summed it up perfectly….

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KcbpIzQ4T_s/T ... myteam.jpg

Anyway tactics and players out of the window 8th finally found the G-Spot and gave it a tickle completing an easy win 16-8 and moving up the table. However it must be said that 8th cannot spell - when voting for the MVP chaps KLOK is spelt K L O K not Blueboy - everyone else take note please :Y:

This week 8th can grab the top spot with a win over KK*2 which starts to put the pressure on the DSK2 squad and heading us towards a massive climax next week with the winners of DSK2 vs 8th looking like they will take the group itself. So all that remains to be said now is remember, Fight Hard, Play Fair and most of all Have FUN!

KloK
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Re: SEASON 11 RTV WK2 - Sponsored by CHILLBLAST

Postby Don Rafael » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:56

Nice ! :Y:

Is that really DSK doing the Harlem shake ? :P
Don Rafael
Honorary E-Dom Admin
Honorary E-Dom Admin

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby klok » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:03

Hell yeah :lmao:
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Don Rafael » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:12

:lol:
Don Rafael
Honorary E-Dom Admin
Honorary E-Dom Admin

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby MorroW » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 16:36

Haha, quality read, and loving the harlem shake :D Rambobarbie looks like she's having fun :P
MorroW
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Woknok » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 17:37

whahaha, the overview is getting better every week :YY:
Woknok
E-Dom Soldier

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Juanbreezer » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 17:37

Don Rafael wrote:Nice ! :Y:

Is that really DSK doing the Harlem shake ? :P

Yep :D Spire wanted to see us in their shirts so we made this :D
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Bl@de » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 17:53

Is it to late to put us in the second division :shock:
Bl@de
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Postby klok » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 17:59

the funny thing is on the facebook page it says...

this goes no further!

well its out now :p
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Eric » Wed 13 Mar, 2013 18:22

omfg.... hahahaha! :YY:
Eric
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands