Forums
RTV 11 - Powered by Chillblast - Week 5
Read this space for competition analysis, match predictions and more !

RTV 11 - Powered by Chillblast - Week 5

Postby klok » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 10:03

Now that the Easter Egg competition is over lets get back to the real competition and the Road to Victory Season 11 Sponsored by http://www.chillblast.com!

Well, well, well, its all heating up now with changes in the top division and the second division nicely spit roasting a pretty much unchanged first division, but before we do the review and predictions a riddle for you (harking back to Dons Egg Hunt).

What do you call a player who gets not just 5 kills in one round but 6 as well as a bomb plant and the end rounding kill???? Well according to RA certainly not the MVP – bah Rebel Assassins more like Ruddy Arseholes if you ask me but I’m not bitter just highly twisted!

So, back to the action and lets take a look at the highly competitive Premier League which unlike the English Premier League could be going to anyone of 3 teams at the moment. However with their noses ever so slightly in front with a massive 15 out of 15 points we have the Dutch Serial Killers who only just managed to Squeak a win out of Squark this week 13-11 to maintain their unbeaten record however the lack of rounds they have taken from them could well prove decisive – you read it here first!

Elsewhere DGZ took on their namesakes #DGZ in a live streamed match and what a cracker it was too with the second team just grabbing the win 14-10 and blowing apart the division giving DGZ their first loss of the season – unexpected? Yes I think it probably was but #DGZ were clearly up for it.

Also at the top Impact came back strongly absolutely hammering digital in the biggest win of the season so far winning 21-3, think Digital had dozed off somewhere there but its thrown Impact right back into the race now especially boosting their round difference.

And finally KK kept themselves as complete outsiders with a win against EASY but they really do need the rest of the results to go their way to get a medal as they sit with 9 points behind DGZ and Impact on 12 with DSK 1 sitting pretty at the top of the ladder with 15. But looking forward to the rest of the matches DSK play DGZ this week (with a possible live stream taking place) and anything but a win for DGZ will put them out of the race for the top spot – impact need the win against KK setting themselves up for a final week match with DSK 1 – possibly for the top spot. Whatever happens its all heating up and looking like it totally will go to the wire this season in the Premier League.

The First Division hasn’t seen much change take place thus far with POW still sitting at the top of the division after beating TC 15-9 however they have both UNDF and N1B chasing them for the title. This week POW take on N1B which could decide the division a win for N1B will put them level with POW at the top but massively behind on round won unless they can produce a miracle result but at the same time would do UNDF a massive favour making them join top of the division meaning that the last week would decide the title but with POW clearly having the easier final week against MB.

So, N1B need a win to get to the top, UNDF also need N1B to win but with a decent round difference which if they do will see UNDF move to the top of the division just needing a final week win against TC to clutch the title (assuming they can get the rounds). I think personally that we will see POW win on round difference from UNDF as N1B will beat POW but the final week POW will obliterate TC to go top again – prove me wrong though chaps!!

And so we move towards the Second division which at this stage in time shows 8th at the top with 13 points from KK*3 HOWEVER they have played one game more than both and DSK2 who played out an intense match this week with KK*3 giving DSK 2 their first taste of failure in this seasons competition beating them 15-9 which I thought was a rather big result for them – even more so as it meant that KK*3 leapfrogged them by a single point leaving the division nicely poised as we enter the final two weeks with 8th on 13, KK*3 on 13 and DSK2 on 12 – no one else in the running here for the title only the wooden spoon which leads me nicely onto the bottom end of the division where G-Spot recorded their first point of the season against the Ruddy Arseholes I mentioned at the start of the post.

Going into the second half of the match nicely poised at 6-6 it was nip and tuck until RA pulled away and took a 6-4 lead with only two rounds remaining. However somehow G-Spot managed to grab the remaining two rounds to take their first point of the season.

Elsewhere TG continued their fight for the wooden spoon losing to 8th and TSR beat KK*2.

So looking at the run in….

DSK2 have G-Spot (easy win for G-Spot here :p )and then KK*2 in the final week – could be a killer that one

KK*3 have RA this week then TSR so probably a slightly easier run in than DSK2

But not forgetting those sneaky Desert Rats of 8th Battalion who face RA in the final week – if results elsewhere go their way then they could sneak in via the backdoor and grab the title – anyone for some backdoor action – Freckles has the lard at the ready 

So all nicely poised as we reach the penultimate week and at this point lets take a little look at the MVP tables…

Premier League has Scoiexx, Kingthebest and Flowsam tied on 3 with 6 players on 2 counts so it could go to the wire..

First Division has the leader of the oompa loompas, James Gloop the big fat stinking nincompoop at the top with 4 counts but Xson is hot on his tail and finally

Second Division has Blu3Boy out with 4, Cobbspur on 3 along with Harvey so its still all to play for.

Which leads me on to say, Fight Hard, Play Fair but most of all Have FUN!

KloK
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Re: RTV 11 - Powered by Chillblast - Week 5

Postby Don Rafael » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 11:18

Seems it's very close this season in all divisions ! Good read again :Y:
Don Rafael
Honorary E-Dom Admin
Honorary E-Dom Admin

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Juanbreezer » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 15:18

There is a 100% livestream on DSK v DGZ :). DGZ TV will be streaming this (with a 3 min delay) if edom can't provide the streamers. It will be done on the edom channel, but with french commentating.

so.. Any English streamers up for it??
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Cobbspur » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 18:05

when is it ?
Cobbspur
E-Dom Grunt

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Postby Instrumental » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 18:22

klok wrote:So, N1B need a win to get to the top, UNDF also need N1B to win but with a decent round difference which if they do will see UNDF move to the top of the division just needing a final week win against TC to clutch the title (assuming they can get the rounds). I think personally that we will see POW win on round difference from UNDF as N1B will beat POW but the final week POW will obliterate TC to go top again – prove me wrong though chaps!!
KloK

Ah but we don't play POW in the final week ;) we have UNDF :P
Instrumental
E-Dom Newbie

Postby klok » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 18:26

B*llocks i meant MB - TC MB all the same to me you initial type clans get a proper name :i
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Frecker!? » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 18:31

Cobbspur wrote:when is it ?

Sunday 7th Cobby.
Frecker!?
E-Dom Veteran

England England

Postby REWO_UA » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 19:24

:Y:
REWO_UA
E-Dom Newbie

Russia Russia

Postby Cobbspur » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 20:27

i could possibly stream, that mvp list is not up to date btw should say 5 for me and hopefully the cable guy i sent to blu3boys house will mean he can't play in last 2 wars :)

It's been a decent tourney, dissappointing from 8th's point of view although today's games will be interesting
Cobbspur
E-Dom Grunt

Postby Cobbspur » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 20:28

it will be interesting to see what maps clans have liked and disliked the most, for me the worst has been plaza, can't stand that map for snd
Cobbspur
E-Dom Grunt

Postby Don Rafael » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 20:45

I personally dislike express and plaza. I'm not sure why but I think because the curved kind of shape of the map and walls which makes you never sure if you're hidden or exposed.
Don Rafael
Honorary E-Dom Admin
Honorary E-Dom Admin

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby klok » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 20:54

Nah you have 4 cobbspur - breezy got it first match

And i love plaza think its a great map
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Cobbspur » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 21:13

yup klok we have played 6 matches though
Cobbspur
E-Dom Grunt

Postby Cobbspur » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 21:31

Don Rafael wrote:I personally dislike express and plaza. I'm not sure why but I think because the curved kind of shape of the map and walls which makes you never sure if you're hidden or exposed.

i like express on public not really played competitively as a clan i dont think although i think it's a good map for it
Cobbspur
E-Dom Grunt

Postby dAnZu » Wed 03 Apr, 2013 22:13

Hate overflow with a passion but that might be due to my lack of ability :P
. Have no real problems with any of the other maps tbh
dAnZu
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Next

Return to Competition Coverage