Forums
SEASON 12 RTV - WEEKS 1 and 2 COVERAGE
Read this space for competition analysis, match predictions and more !

SEASON 12 RTV - WEEKS 1 and 2 COVERAGE

Postby klok » Fri 31 May, 2013 9:00

*****DISCLAIMER – The following forum post is not in any way endorsed by Eurodomination which gives me licence to insult everyone – if you feel you have been left out and would like to be mentioned next week please pm KloK - *****

Well hello there! Long time no post, have you missed me at all? Seeing as Morrow has finally got his arse out of bed and sorted out the prizes for this seasons competition (and they are rather nice aren’t they?) I thought I would bring people up to speed with whats happened thus far in the competition.

This season sees the very welcome return of Capture the Flag to the RTV so I’m going to start there, all you boring S and D campers should be used to waiting around till the action starts so just wait till we get to your section ok?

So, a single division but made up of a right mix of teams this one, from Premier league KK down to the lowly bottom placed Second Division team of G-Spot, so will the S n D formbook hold for CTF?

Well after week one there was a bit of a shock as G-Spot had taken their first win in any RTV for over 10 matches putting them joint top with KK who absolutely demolished TC 4-20 (you don’t have to get an S n D score chaps by the way!) and N1B (winners of the last CTF cup) had given Fr4g (ment) a lesson in CTF. Have to say to KK*4 who G-Spot beat, if you guys had played more instead of telling us taccie wasn’t allowed – whoever the f*ck he is – you might have capped a few more. 4-4 at half time G-Spot ran up a 5 cap lead before KK*4 finally brought the gap closer eventually losing 11-9.

Week 2 gave us more of the same from KK however KK*4 sorted themselves out and beat TXG 15-10, KK continued their winning streak and TC came back from their arse kicking against KK and beat champions N1B 9-6 a great result and perhaps a touch suprising?

Week 3 ….well we are still in it so I’ll leave that for next weeks report chaps, although at this stage KK seem to be favorites for the title unless N1B can stop them and level things up – right now its all open!

So onto SnD and the Premier League.

This season sees N1B promoted along with POW and the re-introduction of the clan everyone loves to hate – no not the 8th but Ectasy Gaming, as awk bowed out. Ectasy proved their credentials as one of the favorites – and justified their Premier league spot,by beating DGZ 18-6 (DGX had a chance of winning the title last season so this shows how impressive the scoreline was). EASY gave KK a bit of a shock and beat them by a HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGE 19-5 margin which must have hurt KK – can they bounce back from that? DSK1, champions last season carried on and beat newcomers PoW 16-8, whilst the other newcomers N1B managed a draw against #DGZ.

The second week isn’t quite over yet as N1B still have to play PoW but right now Ectasy sit at the top having beaten EASY, DSK 1 continue like a machine winning again against #DGZ and KK bounced back to beat DGZ.
So predictions for the division? Ectasy to win it (Boo-hiss, grrrr) PoW to take the wooden spoon. What do you lot think?

Now lets take a look at the First Division where again we have some newcomers.

II Easy have joined us, these war hungry Italians totally not typical of the Italians we all know and hate.

The clan with the most stupid name ever – 75 (I was told by their CL that this is their combined IQ – there are 10 of them!) pops over from Spain looking to escape their debt crisis – lets hope their internet connection stays on long enough and the banks don’t repossess it eh?!

And KK*3 complete with residue troll Cough ***Davies*** Cough move up from the second division looking to see if they can compete at the higher level – no sign of DSK2 though last seasons second division winners TOO CHICKEN to play at this level eh? Sort em out Juan – thought Barbie was a tough as nails cage fighter although cages don’t move to be fair so they are easy to beat.

So two newbies up first 2EASY vs 75 and the Spaniards completed a move straight from Francos warbook, outflanked the Italians and took the match 17-7. UNDF showed KK*3 that life in the First division was no picnic and beat them with TC just losing to the relegated Digital who should find life a touch easier in this division having not won last season! Frag beat the newly formed KK*4 team.

The second week threw up some suprises, TC beat UNDF – both clans were my favorites to take the title but this perhaps allows 75 to come in and grab it? 75 beat Frag with an impressive win. KK*3 adjusted to life and beat Digital with their sister team(so called because its made up of big girls blouses) KK*4 beating 2EASY.

So 75 sit at the top, with everyone else on 3 points bar 2 Easy- will they be able to open up a gap next week? Lets see!

Finally we have the Second Division.

Here we welcome back some old clans – TSR, G-Spot, TG, RA and KK*2 along with saying hello to FR4G (ment), TSR2 and TXG.

The first week was a complete shocker – G-Spot won their first RTV match in about 10 attempts (not counting the CTF!!!!) so two wins in one week – we’ve all gone off to get laid –well good things come in threes (especially if there’s 3 of you!) Apologies to the ladies for that joke – sorry Frecks :p

TXG stated their intent with a good win over TG, TSR (with the newly recruited Frecker – cant believe he’sout the 8th after what seems like an eternity!) beat RA and Fragment and TSR2 played out a draw as the newbies to the group.

So G-Spot sat at the top – woop – wont carry on though I can tell you!

Second week, TSR carried on their wins by beating FR4G, RA grabbed their first by beating TSR2 , KK*2 lost AGAIN (surprising that) to TXG leaving them welded to the bottom. And finally G-Spot got back to doing what they do best,losing,taking a beating from TG – well I didn’t play did I (that’s our excuse!!!)

Predictions? TXG to walk the group with TSR second leaving the rest to fight for scraps – if TSR can beat TXG they will win it BUT it’s the final week so could all be over by then! Lets see

This time you lazy f*ckers, lets see YOUR predictions – not only for the title but the upcoming weeks games – takes me ages to write this – should take you about 30 secs (bit longer than sex for most of you)

Anyway all that remains is for me to say, Fight Hard, Play Fair but most of all HAVE FUN!!!

KloK
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Re: SEASON 12 RTV - WEEKS 1 and 2 COVERAGE

Postby Don Rafael » Fri 31 May, 2013 11:10

Hahaha awesome read :lol:

Good to have you back :YY:
Don Rafael
Honorary E-Dom Admin
Honorary E-Dom Admin

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Don Rafael » Fri 31 May, 2013 11:53

Me thinks:

Premier:
1. DSK
2. Ecstasy

First:
1. UNDF
2. TC

Second:
1. TSR
2. TXG

CTF:
1. KK
2. TC
Don Rafael
Honorary E-Dom Admin
Honorary E-Dom Admin

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby dAnZu » Fri 31 May, 2013 12:28

My predictions for final standings:

Premier Division:
1st - Ecstasy Gaming (hates me to say this 8) )
2nd - DSK 1

First Division:
1st - |TC|
2nd - UNDF

Second Division:
1st - =TSR=
2nd - TXG

CTF Division:
1st - KK
2nd - |TC|
dAnZu
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Juanbreezer » Fri 31 May, 2013 17:56

I think this will happen :)

Premier:
1. DSK
2. EASY

First:
1. UNDF
2. TC

Second:
1.= TSR=
2. TXG

CTF:
1. KK
2. G-SpoT
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Woknok » Fri 31 May, 2013 18:45

gg juan...
to prevent you making that prediction real, you will not longer play rtv matches :D

Premier:
1. DSK - i will hang myself later for saying this
2. Easy - because Ecxtasy is belgium

First:
1. 7five - n1 on that name klok :D
2. TC

Second:
1. TSR
2. TXG

CTF:
1. KK
2. N1B

and for dubble points i say that Esctasy will lose all matches from now :D

what is the price for the best prediction?
Woknok
E-Dom Soldier

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby Juanbreezer » Fri 31 May, 2013 18:49

Woknok wrote:gg juan...
to prevent you making that prediction real, you will not longer play rtv matches :D

Wasn't even aware that I was allowed to play any :cry:
Juanbreezer
E-Dom Veteran

Netherlands Netherlands

Postby klok » Fri 31 May, 2013 20:01

the price per prediction is 5 yo yos - or euros as i believe you continentals call them

payment accepted via paypal

the PRIZE doesnt exist however :P
klok
Former E-Dom Admin

England England

Postby Secstasy Gaming » Fri 31 May, 2013 21:46

Hmm soooo my predictions

Premier:
1. Ecstasy
2. DSK

Well, everyone already hates us so I might as well just say we're going to win this! :D
Nah jk, I get carried full time by my 4 teammates and I'm just sitting there in the corner with my AN ^^

I hope both teams win all of their games so we can have a finals on Overflow between Ecstasy and DSK, so that whoever wins that game will be the deserved winner of this RTV :)) Of course there's still a chance another team will stand up but for now I think it will be between these two :)

First:
1. 7Five
2. UNDF

Second:
1. TSR
2. TXG

CTF:
1. KK
2. TC

Very nice read too!
Secstasy Gaming
E-Dom Soldier

Belgium Belgium

Postby LoneGun » Thu 06 Jun, 2013 8:29

first division is going to be very close this season
LoneGun
E-Dom Soldier

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Postby LoneGun » Thu 06 Jun, 2013 17:34

UNDF-
7Five|
=]KK[= x4
=]KK[= x3
FRaG:.
|TC|
DiGital.

Depending on DiGital's result at the weekend I think that First Division can be won by any of the current top 7 clans, only II Easy are out of the running at the moment and everyone else is beating each other, tightest half way point in an RTV that I have experienced so far.

We are hoping for a top 3 finish, but tbh if current results carry on as they are with such close matches I think it is possible for us to aim for the top spot, just going to be a very hard task to get it.
LoneGun
E-Dom Soldier

Postby Davis.UK » Wed 12 Jun, 2013 22:11

Troll why all the hate >_<
Davis.UK
E-Dom Newbie

Postby Bl@de » Fri 21 Jun, 2013 15:46

Mazix wrote: I get carried full time by my 4 teammates and I'm just sitting there in the corner with my AN

Not any more :i
Bl@de
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Postby j A y Z U ? » Fri 21 Jun, 2013 17:07

hahahaha AH HA HA and HAAAAAAAAA

:i :i :i
j A y Z U ?
E-Dom Adept

England England

Postby Secstasy Gaming » Fri 21 Jun, 2013 18:51

Bl@de wrote:
Mazix wrote: I get carried full time by my 4 teammates and I'm just sitting there in the corner with my AN

Not any more :i

I DONT GET IT
Secstasy Gaming
E-Dom Soldier

Belgium Belgium

Next

Return to Competition Coverage