Forums
New Idea
Request future games for E-Dom

New Idea

Postby FoOKaa! » Sun 02 Jul, 2017 23:15

Nice to see you guys back again....

Its weird i been thinking about Edom lately becasue of this new game BATTLEGROUNDS ....

Not sure if any of you lot play it or know about it but ITS MASSIVE....

And streamers can get their own private servers to host stuff on. Not sure if theres any partnered streamers part of this place but im sure you could easily get enough ppl so your community would be strong enough. You can even get partnered quite easy now they changed the rules of it...

The game PUBG is massive and is gonna have mod support and private rented servers and whilst its in early access on steam and in its infancy as a game its going to grow even bigger. Would be great to get in there from the start...

It just got me thinking the other day this place would be able to get a server and run competitions with prizes n stuff if there was some effort put in, sending emails to all members, find a partnered streamer to support it and get you a server from the game devs and then go from there. Maybe with that as an attraction and a new cod that could be good coming soon things might pick up again...

All this and the last game I suggested Rainbow 6 is still a massivly competitive game on ESL....

Sorry its just weird you suddenly came back as i was just thinking all this like a few days ago lol :D

Ill let you open the windows n air the place out 1st :D
FoOKaa!
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Re: New Idea

Postby FoOKaa! » Tue 29 Aug, 2017 0:52

This place has a good concept and they are ripping off battlemaps....

https://pubg.network/
FoOKaa!
E-Dom Spammer

England England

Return to Request new games